Sunday, May 22, 2005

LOL

Lu dans le courrier des lecteurs du "The Economist" de cette semaine:
I agree with the state representatives of Texas: "overtly sexually suggestive" routines by cheerleaders must be stamped out. Where do I apply for the post of "cheerocrat" to monitor such practice? Such is my stance on this subject I would be prepared to offer my services without charges.
TIM KILPATRICK
Blackpool, Lancashire
In the name of gender equality, Texas may want to consider a ban on football players from grunting and patting one another's behinds on the field. That too can be considered as overtly sexually suggestive.
CAROLYN BRADLEY
Tallahassee, Florida

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Et tous ces cowboys au texas avec leurs grands fusils suggestifs et phalloïdes, ils les bannissent quand ?

Anonymous said...

Youhou ! Le blog est reparti !

Je commencais a déprimé moi. Plus de deux semaines sans brèves !